Facebook

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Blog!!

I'm thrilled to have a new blog for my clients to view my latest work, and be the first to see any special projects that I'm working on. Just as a little history on how Courtney Marie came about...

I come from over five years in the event and wedding industry. I spent two of those years in a floral design studio in Aptos, where a majority of my education in floral design came from. For the last three years I have been working as an event manager/coordinator for a hi-tech company. Corporate life is my bread and butter, and I do floral design on the side to make sure my creative side is satisfied.

I work with brides and couples who are hosting small and large events, and I work within a large range of budgets. Most of my weddings start around $200, and go up to $1500, but I will certainly complete a small bridal bouquet and boutonnière for couples who are hosting a private, or intimate event. Given that floral design is a passion, I never require minimums, and I certainly spend a lot of time with my couples, unless the couple prefers contact to be kept to a minimum.

So what can I say about Courtney Marie Floral??? My designs are incredibly organic. I work with a lot of unusual materials, but of course if a bride requests a traditional bouquet, I'm happy to complete that as well. I think it's incredibly important to get to know my couples so I can produce designs that fit their personalities, and so that I can hopefully add to their excitement as they come up on their big day.

Please see my website for my full portfolio, but come back to see what new projects I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment