Facebook

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Photo Shoot Collaborations!!

Woo-hoo! I'm finally done with my Quantitative Reasoning for Business Course, so I FINALLY have time to post something exciting. I few weeks back I did a couple photo shoots with two KILLER bay area wedding photographers.

Amanda Lock Photography is one of the sweetest, bubbly, energetic photographers that I have ever met. Amanda is the kind of photographer that makes you laugh, and feel super comfortable in front of the camera. Not only did she produce amazing photos, contributing to my portfolio, but she also got some awesome shots for the models. One of those models is a good friend of mine and is a bride to be.


We snuck into a bookshop for this image. Poor Carley had to walk through the bookshop like it was no big deal... just a bride hanging out in a bookshop.


Our "bridesmaid" model. I couldn't believe how lucky I got with the color scheme in this shot. I actually thought her dress was going to be more purple than blue, but the iridescence made this bouquet "pop" in ways that make me blush.


I just love this shot. So unusual, but so brilliant at the same time. Amanda clearly has a well trained eye, and can make anything look spectacular!



So finally a shot of me in my "natural" state, being a total dork, and getting caught doing it.










No comments:

Post a Comment