Facebook

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jin & Joe | San Francisco, Ca | June 2010






When Jin contacted me, I was thrilled to help her. Jin is the type of person you are instantly comfortable with. With her easy going nature, and lust for life, you just know that she's an amazing person. Jin found my on craigslist, as did most of my clients this year, and I'm so thrilled she gave me the chance to make her dreams come true!

Her wedding photographer, Annamarie Calbarloc, took these amazing photos around the city. Upon seeing these, I was amazed, and inspired by Jins' bravery to tread the San Francisco streets before her wedding.

Inside the church. Yes, that is a true pipe organ in the back ground. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the orange gerb daisies, and the blue bridesmaids dresses.


A little harder to see, but those ceremony pieces... man those were amazing!!! Hopefully I can get a close up shot soon!


Sweetest little flower girl! I had no idea they were wearing these dresses, and WOW!! Did Jin ever get it 100% right! So Sweet, and such beautiful little girls
(theres two, but you only see one here ).

And the bridal bouquet. I love it when a bride give me freedom to design as I see fit. This is what happens... a wonderful bouquet that compliments an amazingly beautiful bride, and coordinates her bridal party.





No comments:

Post a Comment